A Limited Ingredient Dog Food
Wet Food Reimagined
Made in small-batches and thoughtfully crafted using only the finest free-range Prairie Pork, sourced from local farms and delivered to our manufacturing partner's Canadian Kitchen FRESH NEVER FROZEN, our Free-Range Prairie Pork Dog Food is a grain-free, biologically appropriate paleo diet you can trust.
- 95% Free-Range Prairie Pork & Pork Broth
- No Grain, Gluten, Potato or Legumes
- Limited Ingredient Diet
- High-meat content from responsible & sustainable sources
- Coconut Oil
- Ideal for dogs with food sensitivities, sensitive stomachs, and digestive issues
A moist pâté, our wet foods can be fed as a complete & balanced meal or protein-rich topper!
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.
- 0% Grain | 0% Gluten | 0% Potato | 0% Legumes
- 0% Guar-Gum | 0% Cassia-Gum | 0% Xanthan-Gum
- 100% Responsibly Raised & Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- 100% Hormone & Antibiotic Free*
- 100% GMO Free & BPA Free
- Coconut Oil |Limited Ingredient
Pork, Pork Broth, Pork Liver, Carrot, Coconut Oil, Agar-Agar, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Selenium Yeast, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 9.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 2.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 1.0%, Moisture (max.) 78.0%
(ME Calculated) 870 kcal/kg, 87 kcal/100g, 319 kcal/13oz can
You can find our detailed nutrient analysis at: