Turkey breast treats for dogs are hypo-allergenic and taste like a high reward treat!.
Sourced from Canadian farmers, our meaty turkey breast treats are cut into square shapes and are simply air dried at a low temperature to retain maximum natural taste. Being low fat and high protein makes these pasture-raised turkey breast treats perfect for managing your dog’s weight. Feed during intense training sessions or as a healthy meal topper!
According to traditional Chinese medicine, turkey is considered to be a warm protein. When eaten, it increases the warm energies in the dog’s body. It is especially recommended for dogs that have excess cold energy.
Eating “hot foods” can help bring a “cold dog’s” body to a neutral and balanced energy.
Nothing but only Pasture-Raised Turkey from Ontario, Canada.
Net Weight: 90g / 3.2oz
Crude Protein (min): 88.0%
Crude Fat (min): 27%
Crude Fiber (max): 0.5%
Moisture (max): 7.00%
- Pasture-raised Canadian turkey
- Single ingredient
- Supports healthy immune system
- Hot energy protein
- Low in fat
- Delicious taste makes high-reward treat
- Helps dogs managa weight
- Made with only 1 traceable ingredient
- Recommended for allergic dogs
- No additives, fillers, or preservatives
- Retains all vital nutrients in prepping process
- Perfect for picky dogs
What Kind of Energy Does Your Dog Have?
Hot Dogs Display These Symptoms:
- Always look for cool places to rest and sleep
- Body feels warm to the touch
- Have skin irritation or allergies
- Shows signs of anxiousness
- Shows reactivity to the environment
- RECOMMEND: cooling proteins & neutral proteins
Neutral Dogs Display These Symptoms:
- Body feels neutral to the touch (not too cold or hot)
- Doesn't have major allergies
- Not suffering from skin issues
- Mellow and calm behavior
- Non-reactive to the environment
- RECOMMEND: Hot/Warm Proteins, Cooling Proteins, Neutral Proteins
Cold Dogs Display These Symptoms:
- Body feels cold to the touch
- Always looks for warm places to rest and sleep
- Shows lack of appetite
- Low energy during winter months
- Shaking and shivering in room temperature
- RECOMMEND: hot/warm proteins, neutral proteins