Work at Healthy Spot!
We offer a health benefits spending account, education incentives, awesome store discounts and a staff pet food program!
JOB POSTING: CUSTOMER CARE TEAM MEMBER (SALMON ARM LOCATION)
We are now hiring for a Casual/Part-time Customer Care Team Member for our Salmon Arm store!
The Customer Care Team Member is responsible for providing an ideal customer service experience. The ideal shopping experience includes providing customers with information about pet health, specific information about products, sourcing product and special orders on the internet when possible, updating customer profiles and records of previous sales and completing sales by ringing purchases into our Smart Vendor system in a quick and efficient manner.
· Provide a pleasant shopping experience for customers
· Always watch for customer cues, be aware of environment, make people feel comfortable
· Be welcoming
· Be genuine
· Be considerate
· Be knowledgeable - don't be afraid to ask if you need more information about certain products
· Be involved - from start to finish remain involved with customers even if they don't need your help initially they will still need to be rung through the till
· Responsible for the daily opening and closing procedures of the store
· Ring customer’s purchases into our Smart Vendor point of sale system
· Use our Smart Vendor system to retrieve past sales information
· Update and review social media on a regular basis
· Accept food for the donation program and crates for the Donate A Crate program
· Handle product receiving and stocking
· Facilitate special orders for customers
· Be aware of store supplies ie. packaging, bags, till tape, price tags, printer paper, signage etc. and submit requests for product as needed
· Check store voicemail daily
· Regularly check expiry dates on all store product
Qualifications and Abilities:
· Demonstrated exceptional customer service abilities
· Experience working in a retail environment
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency with computers
· Passion for the health and welfare of animals
Management will evaluate the performance of the Customer Care Team Member within the first year of employment at three months, six months and yearly thereafter.
We offer a very positive working environment and provide staff with lots of unique benefits including:
· Generous discount on all merchandise
· Health Benefits plan for all employees after 3 months employment
· Staff pet food program that allows for free pet food each month
· Casual but professional dress code
· Healthy Spot is a growing company and there are opportunities to grow with us!
This is a casual/part-time position at our Salmon Arm location. Hours may increase in November.
Please send your resume to:
Receive job posting announcements and other news from Healthy Spot right to your inbox when you sign up for our e-newsletter here.